Astra Centre Condominium is soon to rise in front of…
V.Rama Ave., Cor. Quijada St., Guadalupe, Cebu City
Casa Mira Guadalupe is an ideal location that gives opportunity to starting families and single professionals to obtain a practical livable home that is affordable and convenient.
The project’s location allows short travel from home to work and any other necessities such as shopping centers, airport, school, and hospitals.
A fifth of Casa Mira series that offers the same features and convenience in another prime location.
Location: V.Rama Ave., Cor. Quijada St., Guadalupe, Cebu City
No. of storeys:
Towers 1 – 17 floors
Tower 2 – 10 floors
No. of units: Approx 727 units
Smartly designed layout to provide functionality and practicality and make day to day life easy.
– Lower density per floor
– Centrally located elevator for easy access
– Garbage rooms at each end
– Immediately across a grocery outlet
– Right near the vital community establishments
– Barangay hall
– Police station
– Right beside the main thoroughfare
– Two access options to and from the city
Live in safety, security, serenity, comfort and style.
– Tiled toilet and bath with shower, faucet, lavatory, toilet bowl and mechanical exhaust.
– Kitchen counter-top and built-in lower cabinets with provision for exhaust system.
– Provisions for cable TV, telephone/internet.
– Power backup in common lobbies and corridors
– Individual utility meters.
– Painted walls and ceilings.
– Ceramic tiles for Living, Dining & Kitchen floors
– Fire detection and suppression system.
– Provision for window-type air conditioning system
– Inclusive of grease trap
Casa Mira Towers Guadalupe is a testament to the company’s commitment of providing affordable homes.
The project shows that owning a condominium doesn’t have to be expensive.
Casa Mira, which means “Wonderful home” or “Wonderful Miracle”, is a high-rise counterpart of Cebu Landmasters’ flourishing Casa Mira Linao and Casa Mira South subdivision, a well-planned community of houses for the economic market.
Truly, Casa Mira gives more for the Filipino family.