Royal Oceancrest Mactan is a four-tower residential and commercial condominium…
Casa Mira Towers Guadalupe"/>
V.Rama Ave., Cor. Quijada St., Guadalupe, Cebu City
Casa Mira Guadalupe is an ideal location that gives opportunity to starting families and single professionals to obtain a practical livable home that is affordable and convenient.
The project’s location allows short travel from home to work and any other necessities such as shopping centers, airport, school, and hospitals.
A fifth of Casa Mira series that offers the same features and convenience in another prime location.
Location: V.Rama Ave., Cor. Quijada St., Guadalupe, Cebu City
No. of storeys:
Towers 1 – 17 floors
Tower 2 – 10 floors
No. of units: Approx 727 units
Smartly designed layout to provide functionality and practicality and make day to day life easy.
– Lower density per floor
– Centrally located elevator for easy access
– Garbage rooms at each end
– Immediately across a grocery outlet
– Right near the vital community establishments
– Barangay hall
– Police station
– Right beside the main thoroughfare
– Two access options to and from the city
Live in safety, security, serenity, comfort and style.
– Tiled toilet and bath with shower, faucet, lavatory, toilet bowl and mechanical exhaust.
– Kitchen counter-top and built-in lower cabinets with provision for exhaust system.
– Provisions for cable TV, telephone/internet.
– Power backup in common lobbies and corridors
– Individual utility meters.
– Painted walls and ceilings.
– Ceramic tiles for Living, Dining & Kitchen floors
– Fire detection and suppression system.
– Provision for window-type air conditioning system
– Inclusive of grease trap
Casa Mira Towers Guadalupe is a testament to the company’s commitment of providing affordable homes.
The project shows that owning a condominium doesn’t have to be expensive.
Casa Mira, which means “Wonderful home” or “Wonderful Miracle”, is a high-rise counterpart of Cebu Landmasters’ flourishing Casa Mira Linao and Casa Mira South subdivision, a well-planned community of houses for the economic market.
Truly, Casa Mira gives more for the Filipino family.